- This event has passed.
AGM Montmorency Cricket Club
September 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Good afternoon to our Fabulous MCC Community
I hope you are all well & most importantly – STAYING SAFE!!!
Following the continuation of COVID-19 Restrictions (Groundhog Day..), the Montmorency CC committee has made the decision to hold our AGM, once again, online via zoom, 7pm Monday 6th September 2021.
The online link to the AGM, together with the 2020 AGM Minutes and any Amendments to the Agenda, etc. will be circulated on Saturday 4th September 2021.
The Agenda is as follows :-
- Review of Actions from previous AGM
- Acceptance of Minutes of previous AGM
- Presidents Report
- Treasurers Report
- Proposed Resolutions
- Acceptance of Financial Statements
- Acceptance of Annual Report
- Elections of Committee
- General Business
- Meeting Close
At the Meeting, members will have the opportunity to :-
- Find out about Montmorency CC operations and finances
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of the Montmorency CC
- Speak about any items on the Agenda
- Vote on any Resolutions proposed
- Raise any general business
At the Meeting, members will be asked to vote to:-
- Accept the minutes of the previous AGM
- Accept the annual report
- Accept the annual financial statements
- Elect committee members
Nominations are now open for all committee positions, please feel free to contact myself or email our secretary Ned Laurie firstname.lastname@example.org, for job descriptions or for any queries you may have.
Further, we would greatly welcome anyone, who may not wish to join the committee, but would be interested in :-
- jumping on board our Junior Sub Committee – this is a high priority for the club given that many who have been volunteering their time in recent years, have children who are at the end of their junior career therefore, urgent assistance required, or
- volunteering their time for a specific project/function/job for the upcoming season; or
- wishing to share their expertise in a specific field for our fabulous club;
- just not sure how, but wanting to get involved.
Many hands make for light work and a SUPER AWESOME CLUB!!!!
Thanks heaps for your time, any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me – take care – GO MONTY!!!!!
Montmorency Cricket Club
AH 0434 640 163